From a young age I have been mesmerised by the feeling that there is something transcendent and mysterious, that connects and encompasses everything, even that beyond my perception. I long to understand and to experience it, some people call this a spiritual path
Photography brings me in a state of heightened awareness, enabling me to capture the passing of time, hidden relationships, different frequencies and the element of chance. It's a tool of exploration for many of the things that often elude our senses.
My pictures are a result of my search for answers, ways to unveil the mystery and catch glimpses of the divine.
For more information on my work, to get in touch or to just say hello, feel free to get in touch.
Pardo Iannini was born in 1977 in Bogota Colombia. His first contact with photography came with an Everflash camera gifted by his father when he was 11 years old.
A drummer since 14 year old, he studied engineering and later moved to the UK and Italy, finally arriving to the Netherlands, where he received an MBA. A couple of years after he studied photography at Fotoacademie in Amsterdam. He has been exploring meditation, and different paths of spirituality.
In 2019 his graduating work was based on the experience of ayahuasca and his contact with the spirits world. This crossing point of the invisible, spirituality and photography has since then been his focus. He has been nominated as one of the GUP New 2020 photographers and the Top 100 european emerging talents by Fresh Eyes Magazine
Colombian Italian Visual Artist residing in the Netherlands.
- NEW 2020 Photo Talent - GUP Magazine
- Europe's 2019 Emerging Talents by FreshEyes Photo Magazine
- BuyMyDarlings - Amsterdam - April 14-16, 2023
- Fotofinish - Rietveldpaviljon, Amersfoort Dec 12, 2019
- GUP New - Watergasfabriek Amsterdam. Dec 6, 2019
- EXPO CORE - Loods 6, Amsterdam. Nov 8, 2019
- EXPO-FOS -Loods 6, Amsterdam May 2019
- ARTEFAKTOS Gallery- Paris Dec 2018
- FOTOGRAM - Amsterdam Sept 2017
- Fotoacademie Amsterdam 2019
Assisted: 2017 Koen Hauser - Fotograaf des Vaderlands